Staff and Faculty Resources
Sustainability resources for the Cornell community on campus and at home...
Sarah B. review...
Cherry pick (example below)?
- o TCAT Bus System & OmniRide: local public transit system § http://www.tcatbus.com/
- o Ithaca CarShare: local community carshare program § http://www.ithacacarshare.org/
- o Zimride Tompkins: http://www.ithacacarshare.org/ § https://www.zimride.com/tompkins/
OR for the most part have links (see below)
Join the PSCC
What You Can Do-re-word-compare with gyl/gyo resource guides.. and maybe not use this link (pdfs vs. individual links to individual pdfs, or maybe make one long pdf to click or? issue??Careen and I will review)
- Get Your Greenback Tompkins: a community-based campaign to inspire household and business to save energy and money in the areas of food, waste transportation and heating/lighting.
Professional Development[Sarah mentioned something about adding badging, but I don't think we are ready for that.. but our discussion was "how do you "prove" you are fulfilling this (sustinability) skill?]
- Cornell's Skills for Success
Success is neither fleeting nor accidental. Choices we make today impact our future and all who succeed us. Sustainability is meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. A culture of sustainability sees opportunities in every Skill for Success to be more sustainable. Individually, we make a difference; collectively, we change our communities,Cornell and the world.