Green Chemistry & Chemical Stewardship Online Certificate Program
Make a difference by learning to design safe commercial products and industrial processes....comments share
Explore the principles of green chemistry, an innovative approach for designing safer and more sustainable commercial products and industrial processes. Businesses are facing increasing market and regulatory pressures to use less toxic chemicals in their manufacturing processes and products, and there is a need to develop new solutions and more sustainable substitutes.
This certificate program consists of three courses:
- Course I: Sustainability, Toxicology and Human Health
- Course II: Principals of Green Chemistry
- Course III: Assessment Tools of Safer Chemical Decisions
- View the program flyer or visit the website for more information and detailed course descriptions.
- Engineers, chemists and materials scientists
- Environmental Product Managers and Safety & Health professionals
- Sustainable supply chain managers
- Risk Management Researchers
- Product Stewardship Professionals
- Environmental and other sciences professionals in industry, labor, academia,and non-government organizations
INFORMATION SESSIONS (WEBINARS)
July 23 - 5:30–7:00 pm (Pacific Time)
Aug 13 - 11:00–12:30 pm (Pacific Time)
Sept 2 -12:00–1:30 pm (Pacific Time)
To register for an information session contact firstname.lastname@example.org,or call 206-685-8936 or toll-free at 1-888-469-6499.
REGISTRATION FOR FALL PROGRAM
For details on how to enroll for the Autumn 2015 Online class, click here
Views expressed in News posts may not be those of Cornell University. No endorsement is implied.