APPLY NOW! Student Sustainability Coordinator -Energy and Sustainability Department
APPLICATION DEADLINE is Friday, May 9, 2014 - open to current Cornell students...comments share
2014 Student Sustainability Coordinator
A year-long position to begin this summer at 20 hours a week and 10 hours a week during the school year (fall and winter). Pay: $11/hour.
- Planning Orientation outreach efforts, Campus Sustainability Day, and Earth Day events with Sustainability Hub and other student groups.
- Support student leadership development and training through Orientation, Student Activities Office, and Greek life.
- Serve as the liaison between students, club leaders, and the Campus Sustainability Office.
- Support other student engagement projects on an as-needed basis.
- Support implementation of the Sustainable Events Planning Guide http://www.sustainablecampus.cornell.edu/docs/SustainableEventsPlanningGuide.pdf
- Serve as undergraduate representative on the President’s Sustainable Campus Committee.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Volunteer management
- Event planning and production
- Organizational and project management skills
- Educational program planning
- Ability to foster social networks and cross-campus relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively on teams
- Background knowledge of environmental sciences and/or sustainable development
Apply by May 9th
Send a resume and cover letter to Careen M. Arsenault <email@example.com> Send a resume and cover letter to Careen M. Arsenault at firstname.lastname@example.org
Views expressed in News posts may not be those of Cornell University. No endorsement is implied.