APPLY NOW! Part-time Graphic Design and Communications Position -Energy and Sustainability Department
APPLICATION DEADLINE November 1st, 2015 - open to current Cornell students...comments share
The Cornell Energy and Sustainability Department is now offering a part-time, paid graphic design and communications position for undergraduate students. Federal Work Study NOT required. Open to all majors. Pay: $11/hour. The position will begin at 10 hours a week and transition to 20 hours a week during the summer.
The Cornell Energy and Sustainability Department works closely with student organizations and the President’s Sustainable Campus Committee to coordinate sustainable campus activities including the Climate Action Plan and partners with organizations and academic groups across campus and in the Ithaca community to transform the campus into a ‘living laboratory’ for sustainable solutions. More information on campus sustainability initiatives is available at www.sustainablecampus.cornell.edu.
Check out the positions description below and apply by November 1st
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Communications and Graphic Design Job Responsibilities
- Provide creative design support to staff and interns in the Energy and Sustainability Department
- Design graphics for outreach materials such as posters, t-shirts, PowerPoints and other materials
- Support graphical elements of the Sustainable Campus website
- Review news feeds and Cornell calendar for Cornell sustainability related articles and events
- Use the Hootsuite platform to post news and events to Sustainable Cornell Facebook and Twitter
- Experience with graphic design and web communications
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Graphics portfolio of previous work, projects and/or designs
- Familiar with social media engagement strategies
- Ability to use a web content management system
Familiarity with Adobe Premier Plus, Adobe After effects a plus
Views expressed in News posts may not be those of Cornell University. No endorsement is implied.