Sustainable Campus Connections is the campus sustainability newsletter for Cornell University's Ithaca, NY campus. Find the tools to help you live, learn, and lead for sustainability on campus and in your daily life with resources, news and events for staff, students, faculty, and the rest of the Cornell community. The new Sustainable Campus Connections has resources to help you:
- Lead and Learn: We believe everyone has a role to play in creating a low-carbon, sustainable future and campus. Accelerate your leadership and by taking advantage of these learning, leadership, and career opportunities.
- Live Sustainably: Resources to help you lead a just, healthy, happy and environmentally conscious life on campus, at home, and in the office.
- News & Events: Stay connected with the latest on how we are creating a sustainable, carbon-neutral campus, and plug in to events.
Share ContentShare content you would like to share in the newsletter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with "Newsletter" in the subject
- January 26th 2018
- February 16th 2018
- March 1st 2018 Newsletter
- March 15th 2018 Newsletter
- March 30th 2018 Newsletter
- April 14th 2018 Newsletter
Have a minute? Let us know what you think of the new design.