The GREEN Program is Recruiting for 2016 Winter and Spring Programs in Iceland and Peru...
The GREEN Program is the premiere experiential learning program for future clean energy and sustainability leaders...comments share
The GREEN Program is the premiere experiential learning program for future clean energy and sustainability leaders. The short-term immersion programs take students on adventures to the epicenters of clean tech, sustainability, and innovative industries.
The GREEN program is providing an Early Bird Special to accepted students worth $200 off of their deposit until July 31st. If you have interested students who apply by July 31st and are accepted, they can extend the special to them as well.
- Engage in hands-on, experiential education with industry experts and professionals
- Behind the scenes access to innovative clean energy facilities and sustainability projects
- Supercharge your resume with a global perspective and unique cultural experience
- Network and develop relationships with powerhouse student leaders and professionals
- Bridge the gap between traditional textbook learning and real-time industry insight
- Participate on world-class bucket list adventure excursions
- Earn an academic transcript during our 8-10 day programs
Take a step out of the classroom and experience the clean energy and sustainability industries, while having the adventure of your life with The GREEN Program.
Click here to apply.
Views expressed in News posts may not be those of Cornell University. No endorsement is implied.