APPLY NOW! Student Sustainability Outreach Coordinator
Deadline to apply 12/16-Open to current Cornell students...comments share
- Collaborate with the Student Sustainability Coordinator and the Waste Management Student Coordinator on various student-led programs and events such as Freshmen Orientation, Campus Sustainability Day, SpringFest, and Recyclemania
- Develop student outreach and marketing strategies that focus on promoting sustainable behaviors and events on campus
- Act as liaison between the Campus Sustainability Office, student clubs related to sustainability, and the PSCC Communications Committee Team
- Support the development of new student sustainability initiatives as appropriate
- Must be passionate about sustainability
- Must be an outgoing and self-led individual
- Must be willing to communicate and coordinate with various student groups on sustainability related initiatives
- Able to table for different programs and initiatives across campus.
Maximum hours during the school year- 10 hours/week. Maximum hours during the summer - 20 hours/week.
Open hours Maximum hours during the school year- 10 hours/week Maximum hours during the summer - 20 hours/week
Employment Start Date: 01/18/2016 Employment End Date: 05/13/2016
Please send resume and cover letter to: Erin D. Moore, Sustainability Engagement Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Views expressed in News posts may not be those of Cornell University. No endorsement is implied.