Calling all Cornell Sustainability Partners!
Enter April sustainability events into Cornell calendar by March 6th...comments share
Calling all Cornell Sustainability partners! The Campus Sustainability Office is compiling events for Sustainability Month (April) and needs your help! If you are hosting a sustainability, environment, social justice, or other related event no matter how big or small, please submit your event description to the Cornell Events Calendar no later than Monday March 6th. Please share this request widely. Thank you for organizing and collaborating, and we look forward to sharing your opportunities with the campus community this Spring.
2017 Sustainability Month – Instructions
Deadline to submit is Monday March 6th 2017 for inclusion in promotional materials.
- Do you have a sustainability event happening in April 2017? Submit it!
- Submit your event to the Cornell Events Calendar: events.cornell.edu
(Submit Event button, right hand)
- Under “Departments” be sure to click "Sustainability" as one of your options (Use Ctrl button to choose multiple departments)
- Do you have an idea about collaborating on events? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further support.
- A Sustainability Month events poster will be disseminated electronically and via key building across campus, as well as other promotion
Views expressed in News posts may not be those of Cornell University. No endorsement is implied.