APPLY NOW! Cornell Student Sustainability Coordinator
APPLICATION DEADLINE June 13, 2016-open to current Cornell students...comments share
A year-long position to begin this summer at 20 hours a week and 10 hours a week during the school year (fall and winter). Pay: $11/hour.
- Planning Orientation outreach efforts, Campus Sustainability Day, and Earth Day events with ECO (Cornell Environmental Collaborative) and other student groups.
- Plan and coordinate student engagement for the annual Energy Smackdown and Recyclemania competitions.
- Support student leadership development and training through Orientation, Student Activities Office, and Greek life.
- Serve as the liaison between students, club leaders, and the Campus Sustainability Office.
- Support other student engagement projects on an as-needed basis.
**Must be present in Ithaca during the summer (June to August)**
- Volunteer management
- Event planning and production
- Organizational and project management skills
- Educational program planning
- Ability to foster social networks and cross-campus relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively on teams
- Background knowledge of the Cornell Climate Action Plan environmental sciences and/or sustainable development
A year-long position to begin this summer at 20 hours a week and 10 hours a week during the school year (fall and winter).
Employment Start Date: 06/13/2016 Employment End Date: 05/15/17
Applications due June 13th
To apply please send resume and cover letter to: Erin D. Moore, Sustainability Engagement Manager, email@example.com
Views expressed in News posts may not be those of Cornell University. No endorsement is implied.